Wednesday, June 28, 2017

On the Go in Manado: The Final Episode

It's been a few weeks since I posted the second-to-last episode of the Manado trip. Putting off finalizing the journey, I'm already thinking about the next trip. 

But here it is. The last episode of the On The Go In Manado series. The trip was remarkable in so many ways. More than anything, what I'll remember about Manado is how green it was. Right there on the Equator, with rain year round, the place exemplifies being verdant. 

So many weird things as I was leaving Manado. I stupidly left my laptop at the hotel. Different kinds of toilets at the airport. 

I spend 14 hours at the Singapore airport, rated multiple times as the best airport in the world. So good that places I've never heard of want to go there.  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I apologize for not being able to read your blog entries for quite a while, but I enjoyed it, today! And, enjoyed the music! Amen... Everybody Hurts... Blessings, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Ten Years in Myanmar

 I couldn't remember the exact date of my arrival in Yangon. I thought the ten-year anniversary was going to be some day next week, so t...