Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pizza Fire!

I got a lovely note the other day from someone whose been watching the videos I make about my life here in Thailand.  As I've mentioned, it's been a couple months now that my camera has been broken.  Using the phone to record just doesn't work as well, so the video series 'Joko in Thailand' has been on a hiatus.  Well, I got the camera back from the shop, unrepaired, and discovered I could actually still record with it, but as the viewscreen in not working, I can't see what it is I'm recording.  As her note mentioned how she'd actually missed watching the vids I make from here, I thought I'd do my best to make something with the limited camera capability I currently have. 
 

Worked out okay, if I do say so myself. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Keep 'em coming Joko. Always fun to watch! Have you been getting my emails on football stuff and more.. Your Seahawks are in the Superbowl. What do you think? John - Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Years in Myanmar

 I couldn't remember the exact date of my arrival in Yangon. I thought the ten-year anniversary was going to be some day next week, so t...