Thursday, January 4, 2018

Leaving Amerika Again - Part 8 of the 2017 Holiday Trip: Rarotonga

I'll be quite hosest. The awkward, poorly filmed moments at the beginning of this video may be the last time I'll see one or more of my parents on this planet. They brought me into this world. Raised me. And this could be the last time I see them. A sobering moment.
Bye Mom and Dad!

Okay, one could say that about anyone close to you the minute they walk out the door. We all might die at any moment. Whereas I expect my parents to live well into their 80's and 90's, if you only see them every five years, well, there we are. 


You'll note the change in the name of the vlog. Here begins part 3 of the holiday, leaving the USA and off to New Zealand for a week in the Land of the Long White Cloud. 

But, before I get there, Air New Zealand dropped me off on a little island in the heart of the South Pacific, Rarotonga. 

Enjoy. 


2 comments:

  1. This was NOT the last time you will see us! Dad usually shares your videos with me and I don't get to comment on them, so I going back thru any that you post with a blog so I can. I mentioned you in my blog an at least one of my followers said the enjoyed see ing your videos too.

    ReplyDelete

42424

I thought I was going to retire there. I was the senior staff member. I'd been there longer than anyone. It. Is. Not. Fair.  But on the ...