Monday, February 12, 2018

Joko Goes to New Zealand: The Beach Farm


It was all winding down. My trip back to America and then an on-the-way week in New Zealand, these two trips were coming to an end  when I accompanied my sister and my family to a "farm".

What a farm it was! Sure there were olive trees and a few other cash crops out of line of sight, but what this place was remarkable for was its own private beach. I hadn't been a guest a private beach in decades. 



Wow. Just wow. What a way to spend your last full day on vacation.

2 comments:

  1. At the start of this video, I was watching you zoom along New Zealand roads while zooming along Mohave Desert roads in our RV. It was quite a "road overload", but other than that, this is a nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Years in Myanmar

 I couldn't remember the exact date of my arrival in Yangon. I thought the ten-year anniversary was going to be some day next week, so t...