Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Kanchanaburi Tales

Okay, so a lot of this is repeating what I wrote about in my last blog, which was the framegrab version of my first Kanchanaburi video.


It's hard to believe I still have like 10 more days of vacation, but had to come home today because I reached my budgeted allowance for what I could spend this break on traveling. Such is the teacher's life. Well respected, but not well paid.


Please enjoy Part One of the Kanchanaburi Tales...



If only Chaucer had had a video cam...







3 comments:

  1. Keeping to abudget it hard. We are doing that too. How much are smokes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed that video. Never knew that is where the Bridge over the River Kwai is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad and I just watched the video. You just keep getting better. The song in part two .... well, maybe not that, but you look like you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Years in Myanmar

 I couldn't remember the exact date of my arrival in Yangon. I thought the ten-year anniversary was going to be some day next week, so t...